Sampurna Yojana 1000 Rs Compensation Scheme, Sampurna Yojana Odisha, Odisha Pregnant Women Financial Assistance Scheme, Sampurna scheme odisha.
Odisha State government has announced a new scheme for the welfare of pregnant women. The scheme is launched by the name Odisha Sampurna Yojana. SAMPURNA stands for Sishu Abond Matru Mrityuhara Purna Narakaran Abhiyan. This Yojana is launched by the State government if Odisha to provide medical facility to both mother and her expected baby. Under this scheme State government will provide the financial assistance to the pregnant women of Odisha.
Sampurna Yojana Odisha
State government will provide financial aid of Rs 1,000/- to pregnant women as transportation cost to reach hospital for delivery. As many women lives far from hospital this financial aid will help them reach hospital for their delivery. Odisha Sampurna Yojana is launched with a purpose to decrease the death rate of infant child and the mother. More details about Sampurna Scheme is been provided in the article below.
|Scheme Name||Odisha Sampurna Yojana|
|Full Name of Scheme||Sishu Abond Matru Mrityuhara Purna Narakaran Abhiyan|
|Launched By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched On||September 2017|
|Scheme Category||Odisha Government Scheme|
|Scheme Beneficiary||State Pregnant Women|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Medical Facility For Mother and Her Baby|
Odisha Sampurna Yojana is launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik on September 2017. This scheme is launched with the purpose to decrease the mortality rate of Mother and her new born baby. Under this scheme State government is aiming to provide medical facility to expected mother. Also, in this scheme State government will provide financial aid of Rs 1,000/- for transportation for mother to the hospital for delivery. Thus, every expected women in the State who lives in inaccessible area and have to spend their own money to reach till the hospital after searching the mode of transportation will receive this financial aid of rs 1,000/- from government. This scheme is only of such women who are living in the area which is not accessible from the government hospital ambulance (102/108). According to an estimate this scheme will help around 60,000 women each year.
Odisha Sampurna Yojana Key Features
Some key features of Odisha Sampurna Yojana are worth mentioning. Features are explained in points down below.
Under this scheme pregnant women will receive financial help of Rs 1,000/- for transportation to hospital so that they can reach in time safely.
The financial assistance offered to women under this scheme are applicable for women living in inaccessible area of the State, where government hospital ambulance are not available.
Odisha Sampurna Yojana main objective is to reduce the mortality rate of Infant and Mother during pregnancy.
The budget allotted for this scheme by the State government of Odisha is Rs 6 Crore.
Under this scheme, total of around 7853 villages of Odisha across all 30 districts will get the benefit.
Financial aid of Rs 1,000/- will be given directly through DBT to the Bank account of beneficiary.
Sampurna Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is only for the resident of Odisha State
- Odisha Sampurna Yojana is only for pregnant women
- Under this scheme, only women living in area which are inaccessible by government hospital ambulance (102/108) will get the benefit.
- To take the benefit of this scheme pregnant women have to make the arrangement of transportation by their own at the time of delivery.
- Odisha Sampurna Yojana Covered Area & Beneficiaries
- This scheme will be launched in 7,853 villages of 30 districts of Odisha State.
- Under this scheme it is expected that total of around 60,000 pregnant women will get the benefit every year that are living in the remote areas of State.
Sampurna Scheme Odisha Application Form
Those beneficiaries who want to take the benefit of this scheme they have to follow the steps mentioned below.
Related:- Kalia Yojana List
- To take the benefit of Odisha Sampurna Yojana according to the State government any family member of the pregnant women can take the form from hospital and submit it after filling it.
- The financial amount will be provided directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries through DBT payment option.
- In this scheme, State government of Odisha also aiming to include Asha workers so that the IMR (Infant Mortality Rate) and MMR (Mother Mortality Rate) decrease down. It is expected that due to this scheme around 47,000 Asha workers will get the benfit along with the pregnant women.
This is all about Odisha Sampurna Yojana till now. For the latest updates of various government schemes stay in touch with us. You can also ask question about the scheme by commenting in the below given comment section.