Resurgent Kerala Loan Scheme (Interest Free) Apply | Flood Victims Kerala Get Interest Free Loan | Kudumbashree Project Kerala | Kerala Flood Affected Loan Scheme:- Everyone in India know about Kerala floods 2018. It is a very tragic and unwanted tragedy which was held in Kerala state. Kerala is one of the state of India which is situated in the South Indian region. After 15th of August 2018 huge rainfall has been seen in Kerala state. After the huge rainfall, a very severe situation is generated in the Kerala. In this severe situation Kerala was facing its worst condition from last hundred years. In only Kerala state thousands of houses facing severe floods. Lacks of people lost their houses 22 heavy floods in Kerala state. With this condition 483 peoples will die and near about 14 person missed in this flood. 10 Lakh plus people lose their houses in this situation.
Resurgent Kerala Loan Scheme
Now this whole situation of heavy floods will be start from 15th of August and it will continue till September month. Now the situation is under control, and people store stay in the camps, they start returning to their home. Most of the families lose everything in this floods. Government of Kerala decided to help the people of Kerala state. On 27th of September government announce Resurgent Kerala Loan Scheme. This scheme is basically start to help the homeless families. The main motive of the scheme is to give 100000 rupee loan to the affected families at 0% interest rate. Show with the help of this one lakh rupees people get renovate their houses as well as do cleaning and other things. This whole scheme is under the Kudumbashree Scheme. Some of the main important points regarding this scheme mentioned this post below.
Main features of Resurgent Loan Scheme Kerala
- With the help of the scheme OBC get loan up-to 500000 Rupees at an interest rate of 6%.
- As well as the OBC stores are belong to urban areas they will entitled to a loan of a mountain lakh rupees with an interest rate of 7%.
- If you think about repayment your loan, then don’t worry that time to repay your loan is 84 months. It means that you have 7 years to repay your loan.
- Under the scheme the total amount you will get under the scheme, you will get 20% of subsidy on your loan. It means you will get maximum 2 lakh Rupees subsidy on the loan.
Kerala Government Interest Free Loan Eligibility criteria
Only resident of Kerala can apply for this scheme.
Applicant should belong to OBC category only.
If you have income below than 98000 rupees annually, and you are belong to rural area then you can apply.
Urban area family having income 120000 or less than this amount, then he will apply for this scheme.
Applicant should have done any professional course like B-Tech, MBBS, BDS, BHMS ect.
The age of applicant should be less than 40 years.
Kerala Resurgent Loan Scheme Apply online
- Guys you know that, if you want to get benefit of Resurgent Kerala Loan Scheme then you need to apply for this scheme.
- Firstly you need to visit the official portal ksbcdc.com.
- On this website you will get a section application online, click on it.
- Now application form is open in front of you, fill the all necessary details. And then press submit button.
- Your application will be submitted successfully now. If you want to check the status, then visit this website and go to status section.
Related Info:- Kerala Government Schemes
So at the end guys we hope that you will completely understand “Resurgent Kerala Loan Scheme”. If you have any questions regarding this scheme, then you can ask in the comments below. You already know that this scheme is only for the Kerala flood victims. Under the scheme rupees 1 lakh to 10 lakh rupees will be given as a loan to the affected families. So if you were from the affected family, then you can get benefit of the scheme and get loan.