Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Helpline Number | Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Customer Care Number | Complaint Number for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta, berojgari bhatta rajasthan contact number, Phone Number, Toll Free Number Details.
As we all know unemployment is a very big problem in our country. Every State government is trying to deal with it. Thus, almost every State government provide unemployment allowance to unemployed youngsters. This allowance is given to the youngsters so that they can fill application forms of various government and private jobs. Rajasthan State government has also started Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Scheme.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Helpline Number
Under this scheme, from 1st March State government of Rajasthan will provide unemployment allowance to youngsters who have registered themselves in the employment office for this scheme. CM of Rajasthan has announced amount of Rs 3,000/- to male youngsters and Rs 3,500/- to female youngsters per month as unemployment allowance. Previous government provided allowance of Rs 600/- per month and now new government is raising allowance from Rs 600/- to up to Rs 3,500/- per month. Details about Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Helpline Number are in article below.
Those youngsters who are facing some problem to fill their form of unemployment allowance (Berojgari Bhatta) they can contact the officials through Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Helpline Toll Free Number. Rajasthan Employment Department Customer Care Toll Free Number / Complaint Number/ Email Address, Head Office Address and Contact Number details are provided in this article. To know all this see down below.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Customer Care Number | Complaint Number | Contact Number
Head Office Address – Commissioner, Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship, Dabar School Campus, Gopinath Marg Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302002
Phone Number – 0141-2373675, 2368850
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number – 0141-2362661
Official Website – employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta you need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. The criteria which are required to be followed are as follows:
- This allowance is only for the resident of Rajasthan State.
- Scheme is only applicable for the youngsters who have completed at least their 10th, 12th
- Age limit for the scheme is 21 to 35 years.
- For the eligibility of the scheme applicant family income must be below Rs 3 Lakhs per annum.
- Person who wants to take the benefit of this scheme must not have employment.
Related:- Rajasthan Government Schemes
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Applying Procedure
- First of all visit the official website which is employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/index.aspx.
- After entering into the website you will see a option of “Unemployment Allowance”.
- Then at the drop down menu of it you will get the Apply option. Click on it.
- Those who are applying for the first time they have to register themselves first in the website.
- After the registration you will get the enrollment number.
- Enter your enrollment number and then click on “Next” option.
- After this enter your name in it.
- Then you will get OTP in your registered mobile number.
- After this fill the application form with all the details and the documents asked in it.
- Then click on the “Submit” option.
- This will end your procedure.
This is all about Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Helpline Toll Free Number till now. For more information about government schemes stay tuned with us. For any question regarding the post you can ask us by writing in the below given comment section.