TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Registration SC, ST, BC , kalyana lakshmi pathakam, kalyana laxmi status check online, Kalyana Lakshmi Helpline Number, Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
As we all know in our society most of the expenses in girl’s marriage is beard by girl’s parents. Families who are poor are also trapped in this ritual. Thus, by keeping all these things in mind State government of Telangana has introduced welfare scheme for girls. This is one of the Telangana Government scheme for girls Only. First this scheme is launched only for SC and ST girls but now it is also been extended to Brahmin girls. The scheme is launched by the name Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme. Also for the Muslim community the scheme of “Shaadi Mubarak” is launched by the government. Only the names are different in these schemes and other then that, they functions exactly the same. The main purpose of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is to uplift the burden from the daughter marriage and also to stop child marriages.
TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is launched by the State government if Telangana on 2nd October 2014. By that time this scheme is launched for SC, ST, Minorities and Economically backward Class of the State. At that time government provide the financial aid of Rs 51,000/- for the eligible families for girl’s marriage. In 2017 State government increased the financial aid to Rs 75,116/-. Now, in March 2018 the financial aid is again been revised and the aid is now raised to Rs 1,00,116/-. The budget of the scheme is Rs 1450 Crores. At present this scheme also extended to Brahmin girls as well. Now, the beneficiaries of the scheme till March 2018 has reached around 3,60,000.
In 2018 Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao announced in the assembly that, “I am happy to mention that the amount given for the marriage of girl’s under the scheme was increased from Rs 75,116 to Rs 1,00,116. As mentioned before, now under this scheme Brahmin girls are also been included. This scheme has reached to a vast number of girls. Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme has also helped in preventing child marriages of girls.
That is because the financial aid is only given to the girls who are marrying after the legal age of marriage. This scheme has reduced the burden of girl’s marriage from the parents. Thus, this scheme also helped in maintaining sex ratio in the State. Because of this scheme people are no longer looking at their girl child as burden. More details about Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is been given in this article below.
Kalyana Lakshmi Eligibility Criteria
Those people who want to take the benefit of this scheme must know about the eligibility criteria of it. The eligibility criteria of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is been mentioned in the below given steps.
- Only the residents of Telangana State are eligible for this scheme.
- Those girls who want to take the benefit of this scheme they must not have married before and must have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage.
- The applying girl should belong to minority communities or should be below poverty line.
- The income of the girl’s family must be below Rs 2,00,000/- per annum.
| Documents needed for Kalyana Lakshmi|
|Caste Certificate (If any)|
|income Details of Family|
|Bank Account of Both Bride and Bride’s mother|
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Registration
Those applicants who want to apply under Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme they can do it online. The process of applying is very simple and one could do it even from his/her home. To apply under this Scheme one has to follow certain very easy steps. The steps which are required to be followed are as follows:
- First of all to apply under Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After entering into the official website a application form will appear.
- You can do :- Registration from Here
- Fill the application form with these details:- Details of Bride, Caste Certificate details, Income Certificate details, Permanent Address, Bank Account details of Bride and Bride’s Mother.
- After filing all these details in next step you have to fill the details of Bridegroom. In this you have to fill details about the marriage such as date venue etc. Also the particulars of groom need to be filled in this step.
- Then applicant have to submit all the mentioned documents such as Age proof, Scanned Bank pass book of bride and bride’s mother, marriage confirmation certificate, bride’s photo, bride’s aadhar card copy, groom aadhar card copy and VRO/Panchayath Secretary approval certificate.
- After filling all the details and submitting the documents applicant has to fill the captcha code and then click on the submit option.
Check Kalyana Lakshmi Status
For check out the status of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme :- visit the page
At this section click on Kalyana Lakshmi Status / Print Status.
Now a New window is open. Add Bride UID number ie. Aadhaar Number. In next box put your mobile number and click on Get status.
Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Status will be open on your screen.
Kalyana Lakshmi Helpline Number
Helpline Number – 040-23390228
Customer Care Toll free Number – 040-23120311 and 23120312
Related:- Telangana CM KCR Phone Number
Help Email ID:- email@example.com
This is all about Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme till now. By writing in the comment section let us know if this information helped you or not. Also you can ask any question regarding this scheme by writing in the below given comment box. Please like our Facebook page and share us on Facebook.