Assam Farm Loan Waiver List 2019

Assam Farm Loan Waiver Beneficiary List, Assam Farm Loan Waiver List 2019, Assam Farmer Debt Subsidy 25% Scheme, Assam Farm Debt Relief Suchi.

Today we are sharing a good news, which is related to Assam state. Assam government approved approximately 600 crore rupees farmer loan waiver scheme. With this scheme farmers will get a benefit of debt relief up to 25% on their total loan amount. So under the Assam Farm Loan Waiver scheme 2019, a complete list, according to district wise will be released soon by the government.

Assam Farm Loan Waiver Scheme

This whole process will be conducted under the agricultural department of Assam. Firstly the Assam government will do Assam Farm Loan Waiver registration for the farmers. After the whole registration process the scrutiny process will be carried on. After the cross checking of documents and other things, Assam Farm Loan Waiver list will be released by the department.

Scheme name – Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme

State – Assam

Loan Wave off amount – 25% of Total loan

Loan waive off upto – 25000 Rupees

Total budget for the scheme – 600 Crore Rupees

Benefit up to – 19 Lakh Farmers

Loan calculated from – 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019

Guys you know that many states like karnataka, madhya Pradesh, chhattisgarh maharashtra, uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan already announced the Kisan/ farmer loan waiver scheme. On the behalf of the scheme, assam government has decided to initiate this scheme. This decision will be taken by the cM of Assam in Cabinet meeting. But before proceeding to take advantage of this scheme, you need to know everything about Assam farmer loan waiver.

Assam Farmer Loan Waiver Major points

Only Assam farmers take benefit of this scheme.

Only 25% loan amount will be waive off by the Assam government.

In 25% government will pay maximum 25000 rupees for a single loan waiver beneficiary.

You can only take benefit of the scheme, if you taken loan via KCC card which is also known as Kisan credit card from PSU Bank.

Assam Farm Loan Waiver List

After starting this scheme government having the additional burden of rupees 600 crore in the first phase of the scheme.

With the help of this scheme, near about 1900000 farmers will get direct benefit.

One of the Other scheme is also introduced in the Cabinet meeting. Known as interest relief scheme which is working up to 4%.

Assam Farmer Loan Subsidy Up to 25 Percent

So guys Under The Assam farm loan waiver scheme 2019, farmers will get 25% subsidy on their loan amount. It means that farmers need to pay the remaining 75% at their or pocket. The loan waiver amount or we say Subsidy amount is fixed. Government will pay only 25000 rupees maximum to the beneficiaries of the scheme.

The scheme will be start from 2019. The benefit will be given to those farmers who take loan in between April 1st 2018 to March 31st 2019. So it means that the farmers those take loan from last one year will get direct benefit. So guys firstly we tell you how this whole scheme will be started. After the defeat of five states in Vidhan Sabha elections, BJP decided to release many popular schemes. Like other states Assam government government also decided, to do something for farmers. Assam farmer loan waiver is a good step, if we think about according to the 2019 Lok Sabha election. So in this post we will tell you how you can check out the Assam farm loan waiver list 2019 beneficiary names.

Assam Farm Loan Waiver List 2019

Firstly you need to visit the, Assam government agriculture and horticulture website.

The website is – agri-horti.assam.gov.in

Here you will need to visit the schemes section.

Under this you will see assam farm loan waiver scheme.

Theory need to check out the, assam farm loan waiver list 2018 -2019.

The list will be managed according to the Year wise.

Select your district name. Here you will see, your block name, then village name.

At the end you will see the list in which all the names will be mentioned those will get benefit of the scheme.

Related – Assam Government Schemes

Guys, assam government farmer loan waiver name is one of the Revolutionary scheme for the state farmers. With the help of this many farmers, need financial support to pay there remaining loan amount they will get benefit. We hope that you understand the benefit and main points of the scheme. If you have any question or any enquiry, then you can ask in the comment section below.

यहाँ से Share करे ...
Share on Facebook
Facebook
0Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *