Arunachal Pradesh Voter List 2019 pdf, Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Search by Name, ceoarunachal.nic.in, www arunachal pradesh voter list of arunachal pradesh, voter list 2019 arunachal pradesh.
Friends, as we all know voting are our constitutional right. Our ancestors fight against British government for our freedom so that we have the right to choose our leader. Thus, by casting our votes we influence the destiny of our country.
Arunachal Pradesh Voter List 2019
To Do Voting is right and responsibility for everyone. Every vote matters in a democratic nation. Thus, we must vote and we have to vote responsibly to the deserving candidate. The major role in changing this country is played by its own people. By voting to the right person we can change our country for better. In this article we will provide you the complete information about Arunachal Pradesh Voter List 2019 and How to Download Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID 2019. The detailed information is in the article below.
Arunachal Pradesh EPIC Eligibility Criteria
EPIC stands for Electronic Privacy Information Center. The eligibility criteria for Arunachal Pradesh EPIC are as follows:
- The most important eligibility criteria is that, person must be 18 years old.
- Person must be the resident of Arunachal Pradesh
- Those NRIs who are not citizen of other country are also eligible for it.
- Person must be minimum 18 years old by 1st January of the year of applying. It means that the person who is turning 18 on July can apply for it because he/she is not 18 on 1st of January of that year. Such persons will become eligible from next year.
Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card 2019 Apply Online
Eligible residents of Arunachal Pradesh can apply for Voter ID card by both online and offline mode. In this article both modes have been explained. To apply for Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card 2019 Online there are some steps which are needed to be followed. The steps are as follows:
- To apply for Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card 2019 Online first you have to visit the Arunachal Pradesh CEO Website.
- After that Login into the CEO Arunachal Pradesh official website.
- Then click on the “Online Arunachal Pradesh voter Registration” option.
- After that you can apply by choosing either CEO portal or ECI portal.
- As of now you can apply online through ECI portal.
- After that click on the register online link and you will be directed to NVSP website.
- There you have to click on the National Voter’s Service Portal.
- After that click on the “Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh New Voter Registration option.
- Then application form page will open and you have to fill it.
- Fill your form and the next is to click on Submit option.
- After doing all this application ID will be issued to you.
- Save this ID for any queries.
Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card Apply Offline
To apply for Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card 2019 Offline residents of Arunachal Pradesh have to follow certain steps. The steps are been mentioned in this paragraph so read it carefully. As we all know the Electoral Rolls revised on annual basis. Thus, residents get enough time to include their name in the Electoral Rolls. After that they get their Voter IDs. Revisions are done by sending staff door to door to collect the information about the new eligible voters. Individuals can send their application after draft publication of Electoral Rolls. Applicants have to fill Form No. 6 which is available online and at the designated locations. The fully filled with signed applications can be submitted at:
- Nearest designated location
- BLO (Booth Level Officer)
Those people who want to apply for voter ID when the revision is not been held they can submit their application by posting it to DEO’s office.
Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Search by Name
Once the person has applied for the Voter ID he/she can check their inclusion of name in the electoral roll. This can be done online. The steps are as follows:
- First visit the Arunachal Pradesh CEO website.
- After that click on “Search Your Name in the Electoral Roll” option.
- Then click on “Search” option.
- Person can check their name either by their assembly constituency wise or by district wise.
- Person can enter check their name either by writing it in search or by writing their EPIC number. This will generate your full detail.
Duplicate Voter ID Card Arunachal Pradesh Apply Online
Those people who want to apply for the Duplicate Voter ID Card they can apply in following cases:
Damaged previous Voter ID Card
Lost previous Voter ID Card
Wear and Tear
|Maharashtra Voter list 2019||Haryana Voter List 2019|
|AP Voter List 2019||WB Voter List 2019|
People need to keep one thing in mind is that the Voter ID Card is for lifetime and it does not contain expiry or renewal date. The procedure to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Duplicate Voter ID Card in case of any of the above given reason the process is as follows:
- Person has to visit the ceoarunachal.nic.in
- Then have to fill Form EPIC-002.
- Person need to enter all the asked details in the form accurately.
- Then submit the form in nearest office of Electoral Roll.
- Also submit the required documents along with the form.
- Then you will get a reference number.
- Keep the reference number safely to track you Voter ID Card Status.
- After that the Electoral Officer will verify your application and if every detail is correct he/she will approve it.
- The Duplicate Voter ID Card will be issued after that and can be collected from Electoral Office.
Arunachal Pradesh Duplicate Voter ID Card 2019 Required Documents
- Signed Application Form
- Form No. 6 is required. For Duplicate Voter ID Form EPIC- 002 is required.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- FIR Copy in case of misplaced or stolen Voter ID Card
This is all about Arunachal Pradesh Voter List 2019 Voter ID Download. For any other information comment below. Also like and share us on Facebook.