AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019, Andhra Pradesh Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Form, Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List, Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Farmers Required Documents.
Andhra Pradesh State government has started a new scheme for the farmers of the State. The scheme is launched by the name of AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019. As the name suggest, this scheme is launched for the welfare of the State farmers. Andhra Pradesh State government announced the scheme in the budget of 2019-20. For this
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 is announced by the State Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu under State Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu. The Implantation of this scheme will be for Budget year 219-20. For this scheme State government will bear the expense of Rs 5,000 crore. This scheme will cover total of 2 lakh acres of land of the State. Under this scheme farmers will get financial support of Rs 2,500/- per acre from State government. The main goal of the scheme is to improve the crop productivity by improving farmers condition and supporting them financially. Government is also aiming to provide Rs 10,000/- to farmers per annum.
This will be done by providing farmers subsidy of Rs 5,000/- each in Khariff and Rabi season for seeds and fertilizers. In this article all the details about AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 such as scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, Application and applying process are been provided.
Scheme Name –Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
State – Andhra Pradesh
Scheme Launched By – CM Chandrababu Naidu
Announced By – Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu
Scheme Beneficiaries – State Farmers
Scheme Objective – To Support Farmers Financially
Budget – Rs 5,000 Crore
Scheme Type – State Government Scheme
Documents Required For Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
- Domicile Proof
- Identity Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Bank Account
- Farmland papers
- Passport size photograph
Andhra Pradesh Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme is for the State small and marginal farmers. Under this scheme, State government has decided to improve the subsidy for sugarcane, paddy, groundnut and cotton crops from Rs 10,000/- to Rs 15,000/-. For maze the subsidy will increase from Rs 8,333/- to Rs 12,500/-. The sunflower and pulses crops subsidy will increase from Rs 6,250/- to Rs 10,000/-. It is expected that under this scheme total of around 33-39 farmers will get the benefit. Government has already launched other scheme to take the burden of debt on the farmers. This will motivate and help farmers towards farming and better livelihood. More details are down below. Thus, keep reading this article till the very end to know all about AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019.
Annadata Sukhibhava Benefits
- Subsidies of crops such as Sugarcane, groundnuts, cotton and paddy will increase from Rs 10,000/- to Rs 15,000/-.
- Subsidy on maize will reach Rs 12,500/- from Rs 8,333/-.
- Crops like sunflower and pulses subsidy will also increase from Rs 6,250/- to Rs 10,000/-.
- Under this scheme total of around 39 lakhs farmers will get the subsidy benefits.
- Scheme will help farmers to improve their income.
- Farmers will get the security on food.
- This scheme will also help farmers to relieve from their debt burden.
- Under this scheme small and marginal farmers will get Rs 2,500/- per acre of their land.
Annadata Ki Apatbandavudu Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is only for the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- To take the benefit of the scheme, person must possess farming land or he/she should be a tenant farmer.
- This scheme is only for the small and marginal farmers.
Related:-AP Rythu Runa Mafi 4th List
AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 Application Form
Every eligible person who is interested in this scheme can apply for it. As to take the befit of this scheme first farmers have to fill application form of the scheme and have to register themselves in it. The registration process is online and farmers can fill the application form online even from their home. The process is very simple and can be done by following certain steps. The steps required to be followed are as follows:
- First of all to apply in AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- There you have to fill its application from and register yourself in it.
- Then submit asked documents in it.
- The registration process has not started yet.
- Official website/ portal for the scheme has not been released by the government yet.
- Thus, as of now you have to wait for the applying process to start.
- As soon as it starts we will inform it to you through this article.
Related:- Rythu Raksha Scheme
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme List
The Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme Beneficiary List will be released soon. The official notification regarding the beneficiary list will be updated on Andhra Pradesh government official portal.Please visit the AP Govt. Official Portal.
Conclusion:- Farmers Those belong to Andhra Pradesh get benefit of this scheme. Farmers those are come under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana they will get 4000 Rs annually as finical support. But the interesting part is the second Part. In Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme farmers have land of 5 Acres will get 10 Thousand rupees. It means that Andhra Government will cover most of farmers in there states. Before Assembly election in Andhra, This will be master stroke by CM. CM Naidu announced with this scheme 70 lakh farmers of State will get benefit before election. Beneficiaries those are eligible for Kisan samman Nidhi yojana, they will get 4 Thousand from Andhra government and 6 thousand form central government. So total 10 thousand rupees will be given to them.
That is all about AP Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2019 till now. For the latest updates of this scheme and other government schemes stay tuned with us. We are on Facebook too. if you find this article knowledgeable Then dont forgot to share this on Social Media. We wait for your Valuable comments. Ask us any this in the comments below.